We get it – Not everyone LOVES to run or bike. That is why, as part of the 2022 Archer’s 100 Mile Challenge, Code of Support will be accepting any physical activity to count towards your mileage total!
We will do so through a three-step process:
- Convert your workout to steps per minute.
- Multiply your result by the number of minutes the workout lasted.
- Convert your total steps to miles.
It really is that easy using a few fun tools: The Workout Conversion Sheet and The Step to Mileage Converter.
For example, let’s say you took a dance class that lasted 45 minutes.
- According to the Workout Conversion Sheet, a dance class equates to 109 steps per minute.
- 109 steps x 45 minutes = 4,905 steps
- Using the Step to Mileage Converter, 4,905 steps = 2.32 miles.
So, your dance class can add 2.32 miles to your total mileage for Archer’s 100 Mile Challenge! The Workout Conversion Sheet has hundreds of fitness options, so be sure to check it out.