Less than 1% of Americans Serve to Protect our Nation's Interests while the Remaining 99% Benefit from their Sacrifice

COSF works to increase public awareness and appreciation of the service, sacrifice and challenges facing our troops, veterans, and their families. We are calling on all Americans to move beyond caring, to commit and become involved. COSF provides them opportunities to do just that.

99 Ways to Get Involved

If you are looking for ideas on how you can take action and get involved in supporting, learning about and engaging with military families, check out our 99 Ways for Americans to get involved.

For instance, are you an animal lover? Foster a dog while his soldier is deployed or recovering from injuries. Are you a lawyer? Volunteer to provide pro-bono services for a veteran family struggling with legal issues. Are you an employer looking to hire veterans and military spouses? We can show you how.  

Sign up for our Newsletter!

Fill out my online form.

Our Documentary: "Profiles in Service: It Takes a Nation"

By talking, hosting discussions and taking action -- real action, we can help bridge the civilian military divide. Become part of the solution.  Host a screening of our moving 30 minute documentary, and start a dialogue about how to connect veterans and civilians in your own community.

For more information on how, contact shane@codeofsupport.org


Over 15 years of war and multiple deployments for millions of military families has taken its toll.  While the majority of veteran families are successfully transitioning back into civilian life, hundreds of thousands of others are struggling every day.

Challenges include unemployment, young families living with the “invisible wounds” of war (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injuries), access to quality health care and the financial strain caused by long waits for VA benefits.

COSF’s leadership works to raise awareness and develop solutions to these challenges through media engagements and direct communication with military and civilian leadership. Click here to learn more.

Spirit of '45 Day

Invite photo.png

Thanks to everyone who came out to help build the Living Wall of Honor for our Post-9/11 Veterans, we couldn't have done it without you!

Click Here to see pictures of the Event

On August 10th, 2014 The Code of Support Foundation, in partnership Green Living Technologies International, The Home Depot and Northrop Grumman Corporation created the first “Living Wall of Honor” for our Post-9/11 Veterans. The Wall was a memorial to our fallen heroes over the past 13 years of war, as well as a living tribute to this current “greatest generation.”  Because these veterans and their families do not yet have a memorial of their own, the Living Wall of Honor provided an opportunity for Americans to pay homage to their service and sacrifice.