As an Army wife whose husband deployed to Afghanistan multiple times, watching events unfold over the past few days has been a gut punch. We know that many service members, veterans, survivors, caregivers, and their families will be significantly impacted by this news and may experience a range of emotions, especially those who have served in the region. As always, Code of Support is here to help.
We want to remind you of the resources and support available to help those who are impacted by this news. Resources for mental health, counseling, and care are available now and at no cost on PATRIOTlink.org. Our case managers are available to those who need additional assistance, and you can learn more at codeofsupport.org. If you are or a member of your family is in immediate crisis, contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255. We will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date update information and resources.
Regardless of when you served, your service mattered. Check-in on your buddies. Check-in with yourself. We’re here to listen and help. We remain grateful to those who have served and continue to serve our country.
You are not alone.
Co-Founder & CEO
Employee Spotlight – Meet Diana
Share the love this Valentine’s Day
- Employee Spotlight – Meet Diana
- Share the love this Valentine’s Day
- Celebrating 11 Years of Leadership – Code of Support Foundation CEO Takes New Leadership Role
- Code of Support Named Finalist in VA’s Mission Daybreak Challenge, Receives $250,000 Award
- News Alert – Senate Passes PACT Act to Serve Victims of Toxic Exposure