CODE OF SUPPORT IS THRILLED TO OFFER TEAM OPTIONS TO THE 2022 ARCHER’S 100 MILE CHALLENGE!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Teams can consist of 2-5 people.
- A team will be responsible for completing 100 miles per teammate, but the miles can be completed by any teammate.
- Example: A team of 5 must complete 500 miles, but 1 athlete can do 400 of the 500 if they choose.
- A team must agree on a fundraising level. The fundraising levels can be found here.
- Same as with individual participants, teammates may complete “mileage” using alternative workout methods (ex. lifting, dancing, HIIT) by converting their workouts into mileage using our conversion method. Find it here.
So, are you ready to make a team? It’s easy!
- Head back to the Archer’s 100 Mile Challenge page, and click “Take The Challenge”.
- Choose “Join A Team” or “Make A Team” (if you choose this option, you will become team captain and choose your team name and fundraising level).
- Personalize your team page.
- Choose your 30 Day timeframe with your team and input it on the body of your team page.
- Get to work putting in miles and sharing with friends and family!