This month, COSF staff and volunteers headed to the Lorton Community Action Center (LCAC) to help organize donations and pack bags of food for underprivileged families in preparation for the Holiday season! LCAC has provided food, clothing, emergency financial assistance and outreach programs to southeastern Fairfax County for over 40 years. Found in 1975 as an all-volunteer organization, LCAC has grown to a staff of 10, relying on more than 800 volunteers to serve over 300 families each week through our programs.
COSF is extremely proud of our supportive staff and volunteers, who were able to assemble hundreds of bags to be handed out before the Holidays, as this is the busiest time of year for LCAC. If you’d like to learn more about LCAC’s community efforts, please refer to their Facebook page.
Thank you to everyone who came out to help! If you’d like to get involved in our Quarterly Service Project, email us at [email protected], and we’ll add you to our Volunteer List!
Employee Spotlight – Meet Diana
Share the love this Valentine’s Day
- Employee Spotlight – Meet Diana
- Share the love this Valentine’s Day
- Celebrating 11 Years of Leadership – Code of Support Foundation CEO Takes New Leadership Role
- Code of Support Named Finalist in VA’s Mission Daybreak Challenge, Receives $250,000 Award
- News Alert – Senate Passes PACT Act to Serve Victims of Toxic Exposure